You Can Easily Order Prints from the Photo Organizer by Following the Steps Below:
- Select all the photos you wish to order by clicking on the “Check”-icon placed in the left-hand corner of the photo.
- A grey toolbar will appear. Click on the “Cart”-icon. It looks like a shopping cart.
- All photos that are added to the cart will be marked with a yellow “Cart”-icon in the lower-left corner of the photo.
- Click on “Order Prints” placed on the orange line at the top-right corner of the page.
- Make sure all the photos you wish to order are there. Then, click on “PROCEED TO PRINT EDITOR” placed in the top-right corner of the page.
- The editor will open. Click on “EDIT YOUR PHOTOS” placed at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Choose the size and number of prints and adjust the photos if necessary.
- Click on “FINISH YOUR ORDER” for extra options like glossy or matt paper, image borders, and image optimisation.
- Click on “ORDER YOUR PRINTS” to proceed with the order.
Note: Photos added to the shopping cart in the Photo Organizer will stay there until they are manually cleared out. To clear out the photos you must click on “Order Prints” placed in the top-right corner of the page. Then, you must click on “Clear all” marked in red and placed in the top-right corner of the page. A window will pop up asking you if you wish to proceed. Click on “YES” to confirm or “x” to exit the window.